Spearfish Sewer & Drain Cleaning
The Right Solution for Any Drain & Sewer Cleaning
A clogged drain or sewer backup is stressful and may pose a potential health risk. When you need help with a tough clog, call Wolff's Plumbing & Heating, Inc. for reliable service. We offer sewer and drain cleaning in Spearfish, Sturgis, and surrounding communities using the most effective methods to eliminate clogs without causing damage to the pipe.
If you need help with a clog in one or more drains, contact our team for expert Spearfish sewer cleaning service.
Keeping Drains & Sewer Lines Clear
Do you have a problem with recurring clogs? We can provide regular drain cleaning and maintenance service to keep your drains clear and prevent future clogs. In addition to regular sewer and drain cleaning, there are a few things you can do to stop future drain clogs and keep your drains running in every area of your home.
You can help keep your drains clear by:
- Using care to reduce debris in the drains
- Planting trees and shrubs away from your main sewer line
- Not flushing hygiene products and wipes in the toilet
- Keeping foreign objects out of the drains
- Not overloading the garbage disposal
- Disposing of oil and grease in the garbage, rather than the drain
- Using strainers in showers and tubs to keep hair out of the drain
Solutions for Any Drain or Sewer Clog
The first step in clearing a clog is to determine where the clog is located. Clogs can happen in any drainpipe or the main sewer line. When only one sink, shower, or toilet is clogged, the problem is almost always limited to that drain. However, clogs and backups in multiple drains, or all drains, in your home suggest that the clog may be in the main sewer line.
You may need sewer cleaning if you notice:
- Clogs in multiple drains - If you have one drain that's slow then you just need drain cleaning but multiple slow drains means you should get in touch with our Spearfish sewer cleaning experts
- Sewage backing up into the house - Backflow or any kind of sewer water coming up your drains is never a good sign and means you should call in our Spearfish sewer cleaning experts pronto.
- Gurgle - If you're hearing a bubbling or gurgling sound coming from unused plumbing appliances then that's because the air in your sewer isn't getting out and coming up through your water.
- Flushing a toilet causes water to back up in the shower or bathtub - If the water in your sewer can't get out properly then you could have water coming up your drains when you're using a plumbing appliance
- Foul smells - If you're getting these smells coming from your basement or bathroom then it's possible you need a good sewer cleaning.
Our technicians arrive on time and with the tools needed to identify and clear clogs in any drain. We start by determining where the clog is located, such as in the kitchen drain or the sewer line, and what is causing the clog. This allows our technicians to determine the most effective method for sewer and drain cleaning in Spearfish.
Safe & Effective Methods
Commercial drain cleaning solutions are often the first method people try when faced with a clogged drain. These products contain caustic and corrosive chemicals that can pose a danger to people and cause damage to your plumbing pipes. Our technicians are trained and equipped to use safer methods to eliminate clogs in drains and sewer pipes without causing damage.
Although we have been in business since 1946, we have remained technologically up-to-date to provide our customers with the best and most effective options for sewer and drain cleaning in Spearfish. Our service trucks are equipped with the tools and equipment needed to provide fast and efficient service for clogged drains and sewer lines.
If you are having a problem with a clog in a drain or sewer line, it is important to address the problem as soon as possible. Clogs often cause the water to drain slowly, but the clog will continue to grow larger until it completely blocks the drain. This can cause damage to the drain, which may require a bigger repair.
” - Debra C.