The Right Solution for Any Drain & Sewer Cleaning
A clogged drain or sewer backup is stressful and may pose a potential health risk. When you need help with a tough clog, call Wolff's Plumbing & Heating, Inc. for reliable service. Don't wait until you have a major plumbing issue to address your clogged drains. Regular drain cleaning can help prevent costly emergencies and keep your pipes flowing smoothly. At Wolff's Plumbing & Heating, Inc., we offer professional drain cleaning services in Spearfish, SD and the surrounding areas to keep your plumbing system in top condition.
Benefits of regular drain cleaning include:
- Preventing clogs and backups: Over time, debris, grease, and other substances can build up in your drains, leading to clogs and backups. Our experienced plumbers use safe and effective methods to thoroughly clean your drains and remove any blockages.
- Improved plumbing performance: When your drains are clean and clear, water can flow freely through your pipes, preventing slow drains and ensuring optimal plumbing performance.
- Reduced risk of pipe damage: Clogs and backups can put excessive pressure on your pipes, leading to leaks, burst pipes, and other costly damage. Regular drain cleaning can help prevent these issues and extend the lifespan of your plumbing system.
- Eliminating foul odors: Clogged drains can emit unpleasant odors throughout your home. By regularly cleaning your drains, you can eliminate these odors and enjoy a fresh-smelling home.
Don't let clogged drains disrupt your daily routine. Contact Wolff's Plumbing & Heating, Inc. today to schedule professional drain cleaning services and keep your plumbing system running smoothly.
“I wouldn't hesitate to use them again!”James D. Spearfish, SD
“Wolff's is honest and caring and they have gone above and beyond!
”Debra C. Spearfish, SD
“We had a Mitsubishi split unit added along with them improving our current heat unit. Maverick and the team did a great job for us and they recommend exactly what we were looking for. We are warm!!! Thank you!”Teri A.
“I contacted this company by email on a Sunday evening. On Monday morning I received a call from Larrisa. She set up an appointment right away.”Susan H.
“Furnace stopped working on the coldest night of the year. Called Wolff's first thing in the morning and they had a tech over here by 8am!”Carol L.
“Her child has cancer and their heater went out, not only did they promptly re-install a new heating system, but the employees pitched in a covered the entire cost, as you can guess she is very low on funds.”Jeff B.
“Wolffs came and re-hooked our central air unit up and fixed a few of the messes the old company made. They were really nice and very knowledgeable at what they did. I would recommend them!”Kalyn H.
“I've hired them a few times and they've done a great job each time, their tech was friendly, competent, and great to work with.”J. P.
“Serviceman Roger was very helpful and quickly fixed the problem before the water ruined our whole kitchen. No idea about the price yet, but based on service I give a 10/10 and would hire again in the future.”Joe V.
“Had a major leak on New Year's Day. They showed up within an hour of my emergency call, helped stop the water, and advised that to fix it was more expensive than to replace/redo it.”Satisfied Customer
“We called Wolff's Plumbing and Heating the same day we discovered the problem, and they scheduled service for us the next day. They sent a very experienced and professional plumber, Rod, to tackle the job. He quickly diagnosed the problem and replaced the ”Satisfied Customer
Do you have a problem with recurring clogs? We can provide regular drain cleaning and maintenance service to keep your drains clear and prevent future clogs. In addition to regular sewer and drain cleaning, there are a few things you can do to stop future drain clogs and keep your drains running in every area of your home.
You can help keep your drains clear by:
- Using care to reduce debris in the drains
- Planting trees and shrubs away from your main sewer line
- Not flushing hygiene products and wipes in the toilet
- Keeping foreign objects out of the drains
- Not overloading the garbage disposal
- Disposing of oil and grease in the garbage, rather than the drain
- Using strainers in showers and tubs to keep hair out of the drain
Solutions for Any Drain or Sewer Clog
The first step in clearing a clog is to determine where the clog is located. Clogs can happen in any drainpipe or the main sewer line. When only one sink, shower, or toilet is clogged, the problem is almost always limited to that drain. However, clogs and backups in multiple drains, or all drains, in your home suggest that the clog may be in the main sewer line.
You may need sewer cleaning if you notice:
- Clogs in multiple drains - If you have one drain that's slow then you just need drain cleaning but multiple slow drains means you should get in touch with our Spearfish sewer cleaning experts
- Sewage backing up into the house - Backflow or any kind of sewer water coming up your drains is never a good sign and means you should call in our Spearfish sewer cleaning experts pronto.
- Gurgle - If you're hearing a bubbling or gurgling sound coming from unused plumbing appliances then that's because the air in your sewer isn't getting out and coming up through your water.
- Flushing a toilet causes water to back up in the shower or bathtub - If the water in your sewer can't get out properly then you could have water coming up your drains when you're using a plumbing appliance
- Foul smells - If you're getting these smells coming from your basement or bathroom then it's possible you need a good sewer cleaning.
Our technicians arrive on time and with the tools needed to identify and clear clogs in any drain. We start by determining where the clog is located, such as in the kitchen drain or the sewer line, and what is causing the clog. This allows our technicians to determine the most effective method for sewer and drain cleaning in Spearfish.
Safe & Effective Methods
Commercial drain cleaning solutions are often the first method people try when faced with a clogged drain. These products contain caustic and corrosive chemicals that can pose a danger to people and cause damage to your plumbing pipes. Our technicians are trained and equipped to use safer methods to eliminate clogs in drains and sewer pipes without causing damage.
Although we have been in business since 1946, we have remained technologically up-to-date to provide our customers with the best and most effective options for sewer and drain cleaning in Spearfish. Our service trucks are equipped with the tools and equipment needed to provide fast and efficient service for clogged drains and sewer lines.
If you are having a problem with a clog in a drain or sewer line, it is important to address the problem as soon as possible. Clogs often cause the water to drain slowly, but the clog will continue to grow larger until it completely blocks the drain. This can cause damage to the drain, which may require a bigger repair.
For over 70 years, our experts at Wolff's Plumbing and Heating have been here to provide you with unparalleled service when you need it most! Let our team take care of your needs today!