Spearfish Water Heater Installation & Repair
Sturgis’ Trusted Team for Water Heater Repair & Replacement
A water heater is essential for generating hot water for your family and the many daily activities that require access to hot water. When your water heater stops working, it may need to be repaired or replaced. Wolff's Plumbing & Heating, Inc. offers repair and replacement of water heaters in Spearfish and Sturgis.
Give us a call today at (605) 638-9996 for fast and reliable water heater services.
Water Heater Repair
When the hot water stops working, showering, laundry, and cooking can be extremely challenging, if not impossible. In many cases, a water heater can be repaired by replacing the valve, heating element, or another component that isn’t working as it should. We offer water heater repair service for traditional and tankless water heaters from most major brands.
We understand the difficulty of suddenly losing hot water in your home. You want it fixed as quickly as possible. Our technicians are available to answer your call for service. In most cases, we can provide same-day service for water heaters in Spearfish. If you need help at night or on the weekend, we have technicians on call for emergency dispatch.
Water Heater Replacement
Most homeowners rarely consider replacing a water heater before it stops working completely. However, waiting too long to replace a water heater can lead to water damage and expensive repairs. While age is one factor to consider when replacing a water heater, it is not the only thing that should be considered. Some older water heaters are still working great and may not need to be replaced.
You might want to consider new water heater installation if:
- The traditional unit is 10 years old or older - Tank water heaters usually last about 8-12 years so think twice before throwing more money into water heater repair.
- Your tankless water heater is over 20 years old - While tankless water heaters do last longer than traditional units, even they have a lifespan. If it's much older you should consult our Spearfish water heater installation experts.
- The hot water has a smell that's off - If the inside of your tank is peeling it could be contaminating your water making it smell.
- The tank is rusty - While the anode rod can be replaced, if the corrosion has spread to your tank then you're going to need water heater replacement.
- It is leaking - Not all leaks are equal, if your dip tube or water lines are leaking then we can replace those parts. But if the leak is coming from your tank then consult our water heater installation professionals.
Our technicians are trained and experienced at diagnosing problems with water heaters. We can inspect your water heater to find out why it isn’t working as it should and determine if it can be repaired or should be replaced. If a replacement is the best option, we offer the best quality water heaters and expert installation.
The Right Water Heater for Your Home
When the time comes to replace your water heater, you have several options for traditional water heaters with a storage tank and tankless water heaters. A water heater with a tank stores heated water until you are ready to use it. A tankless water heater heats the water instantly when it is needed, so there is no need for a tank.
When choosing a new water heater, we can help you consider:
- The initial cost
- Energy efficiency
- Your hot water usage and needs
- If your current water heater is meeting your needs
- Maintenance requirements
- The amount of available space for a water heater
The upfront cost for a tankless water heater is more than a traditional water heater. However, tankless models cost significantly less to run, so you will enjoy lower utility costs. In addition, tankless water heaters have a longer lifespan, which means they need to be replaced less frequently. We can explain the options that are available and provide a free estimate for your new water heater.
If you need repairs or new water heater installation in Spearfish or the surrounding areas, contact us for an appointment.
” - Debra C.